The Taylor County School District’s Facebook and YouTube accounts are meant to be another source of information to the community, as well as a place for the district to engage with its stakeholders. We welcome the opportunity to hear from you and encourage your participation.
At the same time, we would like to establish some rules for engagement. We expect that the people who use our pages exercise civility and common sense when posting comments to our pages. Please remember that your comments can be viewed by many people in our community and are in the public domain. While the district does not want to limit the opinions or comments of its community members, certain types of comments will not be tolerated.
We reserve the right to delete posts that:
* Are vulgar or profane;
* Contain personal attacks or accusations;
* Could be offensive to or target specific ethnic or racial groups;
* Encourage others to break the law;
* Could be considered campaigning for a political office;
* Easily identify students and/or staff in defamatory, abusive or
generally negative terms;
* Promote services or products; or
* Are rude or deride the opinions of others.
Thank you for observing the rules of engagement and we welcome your participation and feedback. If you have any questions or concerns about your child's school Facebook page, please email or call your child's school.